MVP Equities– is seeking a Project Engineer & Wingman to the CEO to join the MVP empire!
This buzzing environment gives you the ability to not only earn but has uncapped potential.
- Sales experience welcome, but not necessary, since we will be teaching you everything you need to know. 😊
- Verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills needed.
- Radiate positive vibes.
- Must be able to dissolve problems.
- Motivated by the uncapped learning potential and rewarded achievement.
- Must be a go-getter and a self-starter.
- Eager to learn about the gift of Building a Company.
- Generate and follow-up on a variety of leads relating to property purchases, warranty request, managing general contractors, capital raising and soliciting proposals from subcontractors, designers, and vendors.
- Willing to go to War for the company day or night!
MVP Equities has a training program designed to teach you about our ever-evolving industry, our properties, and most importantly: how to develop them! The training program is designed to help you gain crucial life skills that can lead to small business management positions and careers within our company. Whether you are a morning person or a night owl, we offer flexible hours to suit your lifestyle. More interested in the educational benefits? We offer ongoing professional training and support throughout the duration of your employment with the company.
Along with our great salary and commissions, we offer attractive benefits and retirement package including:
- Robust health, vision & dental coverage
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacations
- Paid sick days
- Paid training
Work in the field that is responsible for being your wingman into the digital world. Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
MVP Equities is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.